Flower and Plant Works specialise in gorgeous wedding flowers at affordable prices. If you are not sure what to budget for your flowers you could start with one of our special wedding packages to help you plan. We don't show all our wedding flowers online as there are just too many choices. Here are just a few ideas to help you with your plans. To see more call into the shop and see our silk samples, wedding albums and photographs. You can check out our most recent wedding flowers by following us on Facebook. Just click HERE and don't forget to follow us too!
Standard - Excellent value for money - A bride's handtied bouquet including one standard variety of rose with mixed seasonal flowers in the colour of your choice, two bridesmaid's posies, two buttonholes for the groom and best man and two ladies buttnholes from just £199 or with a traling shower bouquet the package starts at £250
Additional bouquets, buttonholes and corsages can be added to any of these packages. Please call the shop to discuss your individual requirements.
If you would like an individual quote for your wedding flowers we would always recommend that you call into the shop or telephone to speak to one of our team. A full quotation can only be given after a proper consultation so that you can guarantee that exactly what you ask for arrives on the day.
Hints and Tips for Choosing Wedding Fowers
Every florist has a different style of working unique to them, so you need to be sure that your florist can create exactly what you want. At Flower and Plant Works we want you to be delighted with your flowers so would always advise you to vistit us in person. If you are comparing prices, make sure you are getting exactly what you want, some varieties of flowers, especially roses can be more expensive than others. Don't just be swayed by price, look at the finishing touches and details on the bouquets and buttonholes. Satin and voille ribbons, diamantes and pearls will make your flowers look really special, check if they are included or an extra to your chosen design. If you have a budget tell the florist how much you hope to spend, but be realistic - use our packages to help you work out approximate prices. Ask for seasonal varieties and flowers to keep your costs to a minimum. If you are checking out any other florists, look at their credentials, skills, qualifications and experience. Check for proper florist shop premises, ask if they have insurance and what guarantees for service and quality you would get. Make sure the business is not for sale or about to close down!
If you like our style - come in and find out more. We give you the very best wedding flowers, value for money, quality and unrivalled service - don't just take our word for it ... read our testimonials page too!
You deserve the very best on your wedding day so don't be disappointed .... cheap is cheap for a reason. You don't want to spoil your day with flowers that are the wrong colours, wrong varieties, wrong style or worse still don't turn up on the day. Trust the experts - trust Flower and Plant Works
10 Great Reasons to Buy Wedding Flowers from Flower and Plant Works
1. We stock the very best quality flowers so all your bouquets and buttonholes are made using the most perfect blooms.
2. Qualified experienced florists create the designs that you choose.
3. You get the exact colours and flowers varieties you discuss with the florist, all matched to your fabric samples.
4. You get a proper written quotation with guaranteed prices.
5. Your flowers are delivered at the specified time. You can have them delivered to the Bride, Groom, Ceremony and Reception venues.
6. All your bouquets, buttonholes and corsages are individually packaged and clearly marked with each person’s name, so everyone wears or carries the correct item.
7. We are a reputable established company trading from a retail shop not an internet company that could be anywhere in the world, in a back bedroom, or a business that doesn’t really exist.
8. We can show you lots of ideas for styles, flower varieties and different designs. Browse our portfolio of photographs. Try holding bouquets from our range of silk sample bouquets to check for size and style before you buy. We also have lots of buttonholes and corsages to help you choose the best styles to wear with each different outfit.
9. Affordable prices giving you great value for money. You can also choose to pay weekly or monthly and spread the cost of your flowers.
10. All our wedding flowers are guaranteed to be gorgeous. Don’t just take our word for it; see testimonials from our customers on the website and in the shop. With over 30 years experience we have served thousands of happy brides and grooms! That is a lot of experience we can add to your wedding....