Flower and Plant Works create gorgeous wedding, partnership and ceremony flowers at affordable prices. If you are not sure what to budget for your flowers you could start with a wedding package to help you plan. We don't show all our wedding flowers online as there are just too many choices. Here are just a few ideas to help you with your plans. To see more, please phone for an appointment where you can call into the shop and see our silk samples, wedding albums and photographs. You can check out our most recent wedding,partnership and ceremony flowers by following us on Facebook. Just click HERE and don't forget to follow us too!
If you would like more information about flowers for your special day- please email the information to us.
Day, Date (including year) and Time of Ceremony
Ceremony Venue and Reception address(es)
Full names of both people being married or forming a civil partnership
Contact Address, Phone number and email address
Colour scheme / theme of wedding
Special requirements / flowers preferred
Budget for flowers £50 - £100 £100 - £300 £300 - £500 £500 - £1000 £1000+
Please note - we do not give quotations or estimates for flower orders if the ceremony is more than 12 months from today. Dates that may not be available include Bank holidays when the shop is closed, the weeks leading up to :- Christmas and New Year, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day or Easter Weekend
Wedding packages 2021
Excellent value for money - A bride's handtied bouquet including mixed seasonal flowers in the colour theme of your choice, two bridesmaid's posies, two buttonholes for the groom and best man and two ladies buttonholes from just £250 or with a trailing shower bouquet the package starts at £299
Our most popular range – A Bride's Handtied Bouquet including one variety of rose with toning and mixed seasonal flowers in the colour of your choice, three Bridesmaid's Handtied Posies, four special buttonholes (for the Groom, Best Man and two Dad's) and two special buttonholes for the Mums starts at £350. With a trailing Shower Bouquet for the bride, the package starts at £399.
The luxury option - An individually designed Brides Handtied Bouquet including premium varieties of roses and a selection of special flowers in the style of your choice, three Bridesmaid Bouquets, six special buttonholes for the Groom, Best Man, two Dads and two Ushers, two Mum’s designer corsages, wrist corsages or handbag sprays. The exclusive package starts at £499. Or with a stylish trailing shower bouquet for the bride the package is from £550.
Individually created for your special day. Including a selection of Bridal bouquets for both partners, Buttonholes for Grooms, Attendants Bouquets, Buttonholes and Corsages for Ushers, Witnesses, Friends, Parents, Grandparents and Family members. Email you list and we will send you a tailored package and range of prices Staring at just £100 for buttonhole and corsage packages.
Additional bouquets, buttonholes and corsages can be added to any of packages. Please phone the shop to discuss your individual requirements on 01928575132
You can also add table designs and venue dressing to your package. Ask for details of other Exclusive arrangements and hire services.
If you would like an individual quote for your wedding flowers we would always recommend that you telephone to speak to one of our team. A detailed quotation can only be given after a proper consultation so that you can guarantee that exactly what you ask for arrives on the day.
Hints and Tips for Choosing Wedding Flowers
Every florist has a different style of working unique to them, so you need to be sure that your florist can create exactly what you want. At Flower and Plant Works we want you to be delighted with your flowers so would always advise you to visit us in person. If you are comparing prices, make sure you are getting exactly what you want, some varieties of flowers, especially roses can be more expensive than others. Don't just be swayed by price, look at the finishing touches and details on the bouquets and buttonholes. Satin and voille ribbons, diamantes and pearls will make your flowers look really special, check if they are included or an extra to your chosen design. If you have a budget tell the florist how much you hope to spend, but be realistic - use our packages to help you work out approximate prices. Ask for seasonal varieties and flowers to keep your costs to a minimum. If you are checking out any other florists, look at their credentials, skills, qualifications and experience. Check for proper florist shop premises, ask if they have insurance and what guarantees for service and quality you would get. Make sure the business is not for sale or about to close down!
If you like our style - come in and find out more. We give you the very best wedding flowers, value for money, quality and unrivalled service - don't just take our word for it ... read our testimonials page too!
You deserve the very best on your wedding day so don't be disappointed .... cheap is cheap for a reason. You don't want to spoil your day with flowers that are the wrong colours, wrong varieties, wrong style or worse still don't turn up on the day. Trust the experts - trust Flower and Plant Works
10 Great Reasons to Buy Wedding Flowers from Flower and Plant Works
1. We stock the very best quality flowers so all your bouquets and buttonholes are made using the most perfect blooms.
2. Qualified experienced florists create the designs that you choose.
3. You get the exact colours and flowers varieties you discuss with the florist, all matched to your fabric samples.
4. You get a proper written quotation with guaranteed prices.
5. Your flowers are delivered at the specified time. You can have them delivered to the Bride, Groom, Ceremony and Reception venues.
6. All your bouquets, buttonholes and corsages are individually packaged and clearly marked with each person’s name, so everyone wears or carries the correct item.
7. We are a reputable established company trading from a retail shop not an Internet company that could be anywhere in the world, in a back bedroom, or a business that doesn’t really exist.
8. We can show you lots of ideas for styles, flower varieties and different designs. Browse our portfolio of photographs. Try holding bouquets from our range of silk sample bouquets to check for size and style before you buy. We also have lots of buttonholes and corsages to help you choose the best styles to wear with each different outfit.
9. Affordable prices giving you great value for money. You can also choose to pay weekly or monthly and spread the cost of your flowers.
10. All our wedding flowers are guaranteed to be gorgeous. Don’t just take our word for it; see testimonials from our customers on the website and in the shop. With over 30 years experience we have served thousands of happy brides and grooms! That is a lot of experience we can add to your wedding....